This is the website of: Jet Rod
Our postal address is: Jet Rod .' '. Whin House .' '. Leek Rd .' '. Bosley .' '. Macclesfield .' '. SK11 0PN
We can be reached via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can reach us by telephone: 0800 998 1934
Jet Rod (Manchester South) Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy & Cookies Policy describes how we collect, use and otherwise process personal data relating to you, or that you provide to us:
- (i) when you visit or use the website at jet-rod.com (the “Website” or “Site”); and/or
- (ii) when you contact us (by email or telephone), for example to request our news and updates or to submit a query or comment regarding the Website or its content.
References in this Privacy & Cookies Policy to “Jet Rod (Manchester South) Ltd” “we”, “us”, or “our” are to Jet Rod (Manchester South) Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or related companies.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of laws regarding data protection, the data controller is Jet Rod (Manchester South) Ltd; a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 2208996 and registered office address at Whin House, Bosley, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 0PN.
In this Privacy & Cookies Policy, the terms “personal data”, “processing”, “data controller” and “data processor” shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679).
2. Personal Data We Collect
We collect and process the following personal data relating to you:
- your name, contact details and other information contained in communications you send to us or that you provide to us when you contact us (by email or telephone), for example to request our news and updates or to submit a query or comment regarding the Website or its content or to apply for a job; and
- data from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on the Website for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
We also collect personal data automatically when you use the Website and when you navigate through the Website. Data collected automatically may include usage details, geo-location data, IP addresses and other data collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. How we Use Personal Data
We use personal data relating to you that we collect, or that you provide to us, for the purposes of our legitimate interests as follows:
- to respond to your queries;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes (please see paragraph entitled “Marketing” for further information);
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to prepare anonymised data sets;
- to notify you about changes to the Website and the materials on the Website;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure; and
- for any other purposes that you would reasonably expect.
We will only send you marketing material electronically if you consent.
When we send you marketing material, we may monitor whether or not you open and/or click on the material that we send you.
If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you have the right at any time to ask us not to process personal data relating to you for marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us.
5. Where We Store Personal Data
If you live in the EU, the personal data relating to you that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, locations outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers.
As described in this Privacy & Cookies Policy, we may also share personal data relating to you with third parties who are located overseas, for business purposes and operational, support and continuity purposes, for example, when we use IT service providers or data storage services.
Countries where personal data relating to you may be stored and/or processed, or where recipients of personal data relating to you may be located, may have data protection laws which differ to the data protection laws in your country of residence.
By submitting your personal data, you accept that personal data relating to you may be transferred, stored or processed in this way. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that the recipients of your data will treat that data securely and in accordance with this policy.
6. Change of Business Ownership and Control
We may, from time to time, expand, reduce or sell our business, and this may involve the transfer of certain divisions or the whole business to other parties. Personal data relating to you will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Privacy & Cookies Policy, be permitted to use personal data relating to you for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
7. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data relating to you to third parties in certain circumstances including (but not limited to) the following:
- our third party service providers, such as those we engage to host and maintain the Website, our IT systems and to assist us with marketing campaigns;
- analytics and search engine service providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this Website;
- law enforcement bodies, Courts of law or as otherwise required or authorised by law; and
- regulatory, trade association or government bodies for the purposes of resolving complaints or disputes both internally and externally or to comply with any investigation by one of those bodies.
Before we disclose personal data to a third party, we take steps to ensure that the third party will protect personal data in accordance with applicable privacy laws and in a manner consistent with this policy. Third parties are required to restrict their use of this personal data to the purpose for which the data was provided. We do not sell, trade, or rent users' personal identification information to others. With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information and data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data relating to you, we cannot guarantee the security of such data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received personal data relating to you, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The security of personal data regarding you is a high priority. We take such steps as are reasonable to securely store personal data regarding you so that it is protected from unauthorised use or access, misuse, loss, modification or unauthorised disclosure. This includes both physical and electronic security measures. Examples include the use of passwords, locked storage cabinets and secured storage rooms. Other features include:
- storing information on secured networks consistent with industry standards, which are only accessible by those employees who have special access rights to such systems;
- using industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring or receiving personal data, such as SSL technology;
- restrictions are placed on the electronic transfer of files; and
- our IT networks undergo necessary vulnerability testing to continually identify and remediate potential opportunities for unauthorised data access.
We take steps to destroy or de-identify personal data when the information is no longer required for any purpose for which it may be used or disclosed by us and we are no longer required by law to retain the information.
9. External Links
Although the Website only looks to include safe and relevant external links, users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout the Website.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms which Land Energy attends are subject to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies of those social media platforms.
This Website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform in question. Where you use such social sharing buttons you do so at your own discretion. You should note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account. Please note these social media platforms have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these social media platforms.
11. Your Rights
Data protection laws give you the right to access personal data held relating to you. To protect your privacy, we may take steps to verify your identity before taking any action in response to any request. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data that we hold relating to you.
We also want to make sure that any personal data relating to you that we hold is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove any personal data you think is inaccurate.
You also have the right, in certain circumstances, to:
- the erasure of personal data relating to you that we hold;
- the restriction of processing of personal data relating to you that we hold;
- Object to our processing of personal data relating to you that we hold.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions about our processing of personal data relating to you, please contact us.
We will respect and provide you with all rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we hold, and to which you are entitled, under applicable law.
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using personal data relating to you, we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
12. Variations to the Policy
We review and amend our Privacy & Cookies Policy from time to time. Any changes we make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this policy. The new terms may be displayed on-screen and you may be required to read and accept them to continue your use of the Website.
By using the Website of Jet Rod (Manchester South) Ltd. after accepting the cookie notice that appears when you first visit the Website, or by browsing the Website, after having been presented with this notice, you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this Privacy & Cookies Policy.
Cookies allow us to do multiple things to enhance and improve your browsing experience on our Website. If you wish to turn off cookies, please adjust your browser settings. Our Website will continue to function without cookies. If you wish to reject the cookies then please read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can turn off the automatic download feature. For more information about cookies, including how to set your internet browser to reject cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
Below are the third party tools we use:
Page views, source and time spent on website are part of the user website activities information we can see with this cookie. This information cannot be tracked back to any individuals as it is displayed as depersonalised numbers; this is in order to help protect your privacy whilst using our website.
Using Google Analytics we can take account of which content is popular, helping us to provide you with reading and viewing materials which you will enjoy and find useful in the future.
Should you not wish for your website visits to be recorded by Google Analytics, you are able to opt-out with the addition of a browser add-on: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Google Analytics Advertiser
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features, which helps us to better understand site visitors, via anonymised data. This can include collecting information from:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
This information is collected via Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. It allows us to understand what type of users visit the site, which then allows us to improve the website's offerings for a better user experience.
We use Google AdWords to see which pages led to our users submitting contact forms to us, which allows us to create a more effective marketing campaign, and make better use of our paid search budget.
We use DoubleClick cookies and remarketing codes on our website to record user activity. The information we collect allows us to create targeted advertising in future work and across Google's network of partners.
We use Call Tracking to set dynamic phone numbers on our site. These help us identify how you found the website when you call us and allows us to identify the source that you used to find the website. It gives a better idea of our users' requirements and lets us tailor our advertising methods in the future.
No call out charges - call today on 0800 998 1934